Monday, May 19, 2008

Yoga in all dimensions

To all yoginis and yogis out there. This is the first step to document my practice along the way. Hopefully I will be able to grasp even more about Yoga and maybe contribute with a tip ore two for you´re practice.

To give you a hint about my background, I was raised by PowerYoga and later on found my way in to Ashtanga. Today I´m still practicing as well as teaching Poweryoga (educated to teach both for children and adults). Most often I prefer for myself to practice Ashtanga, following the tradition of Sri K. Pattabhi Jonis. I have also spent a little time trying to learn Hatha, Sats-Yoga, BikramYoga and Atmananda Yoga. My practice is mainly located in Sweden (Trollhättan, Gothenburg and Stockholm) but I´ve also been to Finland, Italy, Ireland and India.

As you might guess by now my influence are many as well as the great number of teachers/Gurus I´ve met trough the years.

No comments: